Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ok here are a few pictures from the past few weeks I don't have my camera with me right now so this isn't all of them! Laynee is growing like crazy and I am enjoying every minute of being a mommy! She is the best baby! She is so easy going and is so patient with me! I look into her eyes and just wish that she could tell me all the things that she knows! She is so smart! I am one lucky mom! I never dreamed I could love someone as much as I love her. I am so grateful to have her in my life and the special spirit that she has. She has changed my life so much. She has taught me so much patients and love. I never dreamed someone could change me as much as she has. I love her with all my heart!
Look at those curls!!

All ready for church!
First bath:)





No comments:

Post a Comment