Friday, December 25, 2009

Laynee's first Christmas!!

Laynee and I had a great Christmas this year! We spent Christmas Eve day with daddy and his family and then Christmas Eve and Christmas morning just the two of us:) We read a Christmas story and sat by the fire in our new PJ's! I love this little girl so much! I don't know what I would have done without her this year. It has been a very tough year and I would not have made it through without her there to smile at me and remind me what life is truely about. She helped me to realize the true meaning of Christmas this year! I love you Laynee I cant wait to watch you grow this year!! Christmas Day we went to my dads and had dinner and opened gifts with everyone! It was a lot of fun! We also found out that we are going to welcome a new little BOY in April! Congratulations Clint and Heather!! We sure Love you!! Here are a few pictures I took of Laynee with my new camera!!


Me & my santa!!

Thinking really hard!!


Man I love this kid!!



So precious!!


Santa didn't give me what I wanted!!!



3 comments:

  1. Such a doll! Glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we love you! You sure have got one sweet little lady there! all our love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freakin cute! I was glad to see u guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete