Friday, April 30, 2010

6 months!

My baby will be 6 months old tomorrow!! I can't believe it! This has been the most difficult, rewarding, loving 6 months of my life! When everyone told me how much was going to change after I became a mother I didn't think they were so right! I love being this beautiful baby's mommy and wouldn't change anything we have gone through! I can feel her special little spirit and the love Heavenly Father has for this sweet little angel and know I couldn't be more blessed. Every day is an adventure with this little one! This year has been full of all the firsts... first cry, first smile,first bump, first hospital visit, first laugh, first new food, first time she rolled over and so many more to come! I can't wait to see you grow and learn Laynee Rae! I love you so much! I am so proud of you already. I am so blessed to have you in my life and to be able to watch you grow! Here are some pictures of our first 6 months together!


Her very first picture:)

The first time I got to hold her!


Grandma Bonnie


Grandpa John


Her first bath:0

Her first pair of jeans:)

First smile

First zoo trip!

First Time on a horse:)

No comments:

Post a Comment